Climb Joshua Tree!
Guided rock climbing, hiking, all meals and camp equipment included.
3 days – 2 nights Camping.
Guided rock climbing with AMGA certified guides. Great for beginners and more advanced climbers.
All meals included throughout the trip!
Guided hiking and optional biking.
Camping equipment included.
On this adrenalin pumping adventure you’ll have the opportunity explore the curious landscape that once inspired Dr Seuss. Joshua Tree National Park encompasses some of the most interesting geologic displays found in California’s deserts. Spring is the best time to visit the park with its cool climate and often booming wild flowers. We’ll a full day climbing the sandstone rocks that make Joshua Tree so famous.
Explore the rock climbing mecca that is Joshua Tree!
- 2 nights camping. Price based on double occupancy. (Need a roommate let us know!) (single fee of $65)
- AMGA Guided Rock Climbing. (beginners welcome)
- Guided hiking.
- Gourmet meals from lunch on the first day to breakfast on the last and snacks in between. (Special diet? Food allergies? Gluten-free? Lactose intolerant? Not a problem. Just let us know at the time of booking.)
- Camping equipment – Have your own gear save $40.
- Life long memories
- Bike Rental
- Los Angeles Transport.
Does not Include:
- Transportation from your hometown to Joshua Tree NP.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Guide Tips (Tipping at the end of the trip is optional. If you feel your guide(s) did an outstanding job and would like to reward them for their efforts)
Call us to book your trip!
Our adventure starts in Joshua Tree where we’ll meet and setup camp. After our briefing we’ll set out for a afternoon hike where our naturalists will point out the unique plants and animals that adapt to life in the desert. We’ll head back to camp for a gourmet dinner and sing songs and play games around a warm fire.
Wake up to hot coffee and a great breakfast before starting the days fun. We’ll head out for a full day of rock climbing with our AMGA certified guides you’ll be safe on the ropes while learning great team building skills. This is great for beginners as well as those more comfortable on the rocks. We know you’ll work up a appetite on the rocks so we’ll have a yummy lunch set up for you while you climb. After you get your fill climbing we’ll head back for a relaxing dinner around the fire as well as time to star gaze using a telescope.
After some fresh blueberry pancakes we’ll pack up camp and set off for a morning hike before say our goodbyes leaving with new friends, photos and memory’s.
Easy to Moderate
Every Active Tours trip is designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests and fitness levels. We know your pace may vary from one day to the next-and your traveling companion’s may differ somewhat from yours. So we present a range of options, and each day you decide exactly what and how much you want to do.
Dates & Price
March 21st-23rd 2014 $799