Joshua Tree 3 Day – Photography Workshop – March 29-31st 2013 SOLD OUT: $950 (Custom Dates Available)
Join us on an adventure you won’t soon forget. Joshua Tree National Park encompasses some of the most interesting geologic displays found in California’s deserts. Exposed granite monoliths and rugged mountains of twisted rock testify to the power of the earth forces that shaped this land. With our all inclusive three day photography excursion we’ll spend the days exploring and sleep easy at your own cabin just outside the park at night.
- This trip is great for photographers of all experience levels. Don’t worry if you don’t know what all those fancy terms mean because you soon will.
- You’ll experience some great remote hikes where we can get away from the crowds with like minded people.
- Moderate all day hiking with an elevation gain and loss of 1,000 feet.
- Hiking in Joshua Tree is one of the best ways to slow down and watch the seemingly quiet desert floor come alive. Our guides will explain the adaptations of plants and animals for survival in a dry climate and a fascinating look at the destructive forces of the San Andreas Fault.
- Two Nights stay at Roughley Manor. Price based on double occupancy. (Need a roommate let us know!)
- Photography and Hiking Tours and all necessary gear.
- All gourmet meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last and snacks in between. Special diet? Food allergies? Gluten-free? Lactose intolerant? Not a problem. Just let us know at the time of booking.
- Park entry fees
- Life long memories
Does not Include:
- Transportation from your hometown to Roughley Manor. Closest airport is Palms Springs International, 2hr east of Los Angeles.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Guide Tips (Tipping at the end of the trip is optional. If you feel your guide(s) did an outstanding job and would like to reward them for their efforts)
Gift Certificates are available.