Yosemite 3 Day – Rock Climbing and Hiking Adventure - May 25th-27th, 2013 (Memorial Day Weekend) SOLD OUT, Oct 25th-27th $950
Best known for its towering waterfalls (Yosemite Falls is 2,425 ft and one of the highest in North America) and soaring granite cliffs, Yosemite National Park is the outdoor enthusiast’s nirvana. The best way to explore the beauty of Yosemite is to book one of our Yosemite Multi-Sport tours. That way you are sure to have an unforgettable experience.
Our guided hikes in Yosemite will have you exploring the glacier carved meadows in Yosemite Valley from the floor and the rim. You’ll see two of the most famous rock faces in the world (El Capitan and Half Dome) and walk in the mist of thundering waterfalls.
The Active Tours Yosemite Multi Sport Adventure is for nearly everybody, whether you have been hiking and climbing your entire life or you’re just a beginner. Either way, a Yosemite trip is the experience of a lifetime!
- This trip is great for people who have never rock climbed before, but is also perfect for anyone looking to improve upon the skills they already have on the rocks! The rock climbing instruction is provided by the premier rock climbing school in Yosemite and all instructors are AMGA certified rock climbing guides who have dedicated their lives to teaching people how to climb.
- Hiking in Yosemite is one of the best ways to escape crowds, slow down and watch the forest come alive. Our guides will point out plants and animals on the trail.
- Learn map and compass skills.
- Two night Luxury Camping at Curry Village in Yosemite Valley. Price based on double occupancy. (Need a roommate? Let us know!)
- Climbing and Hiking Tours.
- All meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last and snacks in between. Special diet? Food allergies? Gluten-free? Lactose intolerant? Not a problem! Just let us know at the time of booking.
- Life long memories.
Does not Include:
- Transportation from your hometown to Curry Village, Yosemite Valley. Closest airport is Fresno/Yosemite International.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Guide Tip’s (Tipping at the end of the trip is optional. If you feel your guide(s) did an outstanding job and would like to reward them for their efforts)
Gift Certificates are available.