Yosemite Rock Climbing and Hiking Adventure
3 days – 2 nights
A fun-filled weekend getaway that feels much longer
Test your skills rock climbing where it all started. Great for beginners and those more advanced.
Enjoy hikes that get you away from the crowds.
Gourmet food throughout the trip.
Best known for its towering waterfalls (Yosemite Falls is 2,425 ft and one of the highest in North America) and soaring granite cliffs, Yosemite National Park is the outdoor enthusiasts nirvana. The best way to explore the beauty of Yosemite is to book one of our Yosemite Multi-Sport tours. You are sure to have an unforgettable experience.
Our guided hikes in Yosemite will have you exploring the glacier carved meadows in Yosemite Valley from the floor and the rim. You’ll see two of the most famous rock faces in the world (El Capitan and Half Dome) and walk in the mist of thundering waterfalls.
The Active Tours Yosemite Multi Sport Adventure is for nearly everybody, whether you have been hiking and climbing your entire life or you’re just a beginner. Either way, a Yosemite trip is the experience of a lifetime!
- This trip is great for people who have never rock climbed before, but is also perfect for anyone looking to improve upon the skills they already have on the rocks! The rock climbing instruction is provided by the premier rock climbing school in Yosemite and Yosemite Mountain Shop instructors are certified rock climbing guides who have dedicated their lives to teaching people how to climb.
- Hiking in Yosemite is one of the best ways to escape crowds, slow down and watch the forest come alive. Our guides will point out plants and animals on the trail.
- Learn map and compass skills.
- Two night Luxury Camping at Curry Village in Yosemite Valley. Price based on double occupancy. (Need a roommate? Let us know!)
- Climbing and Hiking Tours.
- All meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last and snacks in between. Special diet? Food allergies? Gluten-free? Lactose intolerant? Not a problem! Just let us know at the time of booking.
- Life long memories.
Does not Include:
- Transportation from your hometown to Curry Village, Yosemite Valley. Closest airport is Fresno/Yosemite International.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Guide Tips (Tipping at the end of the trip is optional. If you feel your guide(s) did an outstanding job and would like to reward them for their efforts)
Beds and Bedding
Heater in every tent cabin
Single Occupancy fee of ($150)
Easy to Moderate
Every Active Tours trip is designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests and fitness levels. We know your pace may vary from one day to the next-and your traveling companion’s may differ somewhat from yours. So we present a range options, and each day you decide exactly what and how much you want to do.
This trip will have us spend a half day on the rocks spend as much or as little time as you’d like on the wall. We’ll hit the trail the other days for easy to moderate hikes. You’d rather spend the day by the river relaxing? No problem!
Dates & Price
May 24th-26th $950 – Memorial Day Weekend
October 24th -26th $950
Custom dates available
Gift Certificates are available.