Yosemite 3 Day – Autumn Photography Workshop - Nov 1st- 3rd, 2013 $950
“Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise, a glitter of green and golden wonder in a vast edifice of stone and space.” Ansel Adams
Autumn colors come late to Yosemite National Park and the first of November is usually the peak. Join adventure photographer Joshua Huber on a 3 day photography hiking tour of Yosemite. Summer crowds have died down and we’re free to take our time on the trails. It’s a bit cooler but Glacier Point and Tioga Roads are still open, so we have access to all areas of the park. We’ll spend our days hiking and photographing the Valley from the floor as well as the Rim where some of the most exquisite photos are taken. Don’t worry about the pace. We’re all photographers; we’ll all lag behind together. We’ll lay our heads at Curry Village under the shadow of Half Dome where luxury camping was invented. And don’t worry about the food; we’ll take care of that too.
Yosemite 3 Day – Spring Photography Workshop - May 23-25, 2014 $950
In the Spring is when Yosemite National Park comes alive with waterfalls and wildlife. Join adventure photographer Joshua Huber on a 3 day photography hiking tour of Yosemite. The winter snows have started melting and some of the lower trails to Vernal Fall and Columbia Point to explore. We’ll spend our day’s hiking and photographing the valley from the floor hoping for some great cloud formations. Don’t worry about the pace we’re all photographers and will lag behind together. We’ll lay our heads at Curry Village under the shadow of Half Dome where luxury camping was invented and don’t worry about the food we’ll take care of that too.
- This trip is great for photographers of all experience levels. Don’t worry if you don’t know what all those fancy terms mean because you soon will.
- You’ll experience some great remote hikes where we can get away from the crowds with like minded people.
- Moderate all day hiking with about a 1,000 feet in elevation gain and loss.
- Our guides have extensive knowledge about Yosemite’s historic and geological history and would love to spot a few animals for you.
- Photography instruction by adventure photographer Joshua Huber
- Two night Luxury Camping at Curry Village. Price based on double occupancy. (Need a roommate? Let us know!)
- All meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last and snacks in between. Special diet? Food allergies? Gluten-free? Lactose intolerant? Not a problem. Just let us know at the time of booking.
- Life long memories and the photos to go with them.
Does not Include:
- Transportation from your hometown to Curry Village. Closest airport is Fresno/Yosemite International.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Guide Tips (Tipping at the end of the trip is optional. If you feel your guide(s) did an outstanding job and would like to reward them for their efforts.)
- A camera. Rentals are available for an additional fee.
Gift Certificates are available.