On December 7, 1941, a date which will live in infamy in Pearl Harbor, Honolulu Hawaii during a Japanese surprise attack 1,102 Sailors and Marines lost there lives on The USS Arizona Memorial. The attack on Pearl Harbor and the island of Oahu led to the United States’ direct involvement in World War II.
USS Arizona Memorial closed for dock completion expected in March 2019
- Address: 1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, HI 96818
- Website: National Park Service World War II Valor in the Pacific Memorial
- Tickets: Recreation.gov Free (However you still need a ticket with a small service fee if booked online)
- Hours: Seven days a week, from 7:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
- Duration: 1.5+ hr
- Drive Time: From Waikiki is 25-30 mins
- Over 1,300 free USS Arizona Memorial tickets are handed out daily on a first-come, first served basis. If it’s a holiday or in the busy season be sure to go early before they sell out.
- There are no public restrooms on the USS Arizona Memorial. Please be sure to use the visitor center restrooms before your boat trip to the memorial.
If you have a tip, question or suggestion please add a comment below. Stay Active.