Located in the heart of Barcelona, Spain the H10 Madison Hotel is a 4-star hotel with the charm of a boutique hotel and the service of a much more expensive hotel. This hotel is perfectly situated for walking to most of the Best of Barcelona list. With a perfect rooftop view of Catedral de Barcelona (an amazing Gothic Catedral) and steps away from some fantastic food we highly recommend the H10 Madison.
While staying in Barcelona we wanted to be close to the action but not right on top of it. We decided to stay away from La Rambla which was one of the best decisions we made.
We were greeted with a smile after our long overnight journey from LAX to BCN.
Our room was on the smaller size but we still enjoyed it. My wife and I loved the provided hair/body products.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Roof heated plunge pool and sun lounge area with panoramic views.
- Rooftop Terrassa del Gòtic with bar and tapas service.
- The Avenue Restaurant & Cocktail Bar (this was closed when we were here. Let me know if it’s open)
- Gothic Quarter – it’s in the Gothic Quarter
- Catedral de Barcelona – 1 min walking
- Palau de la Musica – 3 mins walking
- La Rambla – 7 mins walking (maybe skip it… read more)
- Museu Picasso de Barcelona – 8 mins walking
- Casa Batllo – 14 mins walking
- Casa Mila – 22 min walking
- Sagrada Familia – 33 mins walking (10 mins: car)
- Camp Nou – 33 mins Train, (20 mins: car)
- BCN – 25 mins by car
- BCN – 45 mins by train
- When catching a taxi back to the hotel we found it easier to ask them to drop you off at Palau de la Musica not everyone knows where exactly the H10 Madison is.
- Even though you don’t want to, wake up early to get to the main attractions. We often came back and took a midday siesta. Do as they do.
- If you’re celebrating a special occasion call or email ahead… They might just surprise you with some bubbly.
- Visit everything on the Best of Barcelona list.